Surrey Heath MP Michael Gove made himself available, at very short notice, to the Deepcut Redevelopment public meeting on 24th February 2012 so that he could listen to residents concerns.
At the meeting, Michael expressed a number of his own concerns in respect of the redevelopment of Princess Royal Barracks and explains some of the processes that are frustrating local residents.
The Surrey Heath Residents Network captured Michael talking on video and has made these available below.
- Michael Gove MP talks about Gypsy/Traveller provision – Video 3 mins
- Michael Gove MP explains SPA & Sangs – Video 4.23 Mins
- Michael Gove MP explains ‘Localism’ – Video 2.51 Mins
- Michael Gove MP explains predetermination and why councillors cannot express a view – Video 2.52 Mins
- Michael Gove MP having listened to residents views, sums up the public meeting – Video 4.48 Mins
- Michael Gove MP talks about his concerns on Deepcut redevelopment at the beginning of the meeting – Video 5.55 Mins